This help doc is for SchoolStatus Customers whose staff sync to TeachBoost
Anyone designated a district's Single Point of Contact (SPOC) in SchoolStatus has the power to fine-tune staff rostering within TeachBoost.
You will first need to assign the TeachBoost module to any staff member who needs an account in TeachBoost.
You can adjust how your staff sync across to TeachBoost from their user configuration pages in SchoolStatus, using the following options:
Note: The 'Evaluated at' field is only available within a Non-Teachers account in SchoolStatus.
Adjusting school-level access to TeachBoost
- anyone designated a 'Teacher' in SchoolStatus will sync to TeachBoost as a Level 1 at designated school group/s (i.e. evaluated staff)
- anyone designated a 'Non Teacher' in SchoolStatus will sync to TeachBoost as a Level 3 at designated school group/s (i.e. evaluator/admin)
To override these defaults, you can use the TeachBoost School Level Access buttons:
- 'Admin/Observer' = Level 3
- 'Staff Member' = Level 1
- 'Disabled' = removes this person's access to TeachBoost entirely
Any changes made will translate into TeachBoost during the overnight staff sync. For any more urgent requests, you can reach out to TeachBoost Support.
For more information on Staff Access Levels, check out this help doc.
Adjusting district-level access to TeachBoost
Anyone needing district-level oversight of evaluation activities in all schools should be granted district-level access to TeachBoost. By default, for new SchoolStatus users, TeachBoost District Level Access is set to 'No'.
When TeachBoost District Level Access is set to 'No', you will have the option to select the school that this staff member is Evaluated at. This will roster the staff member at the designated school with Level 1 access.
Caution: District-level oversight means that these staff will have access to the contents of ALL evaluation activities at your school district, so should be carefully assigned.
Adjusting access to Leadership evaluation groups in TeachBoost
Any Principals or APs needing to be rostered in their respective evaluation groups should have their role selected in Leadership Evaluation, either as a Principal, or AP as appropriate. For School Year 23-24, these will then sync those staff into their evaluation groups, so that leadership evaluation activities can be conducted by and about them.
- anyone designated a 'Principal' in SchoolStatus will sync to TeachBoost as a Level 1 in the Principal group AND a Level 2 in the Assistant Principal Group
- anyone designated an 'AP' in SchoolStatus will sync to TeachBoost as a Level 1 in the Assistant Principal Group