Tag your notes to the evaluation framework
Once you've finished recording your low inference notes, it's time to select the evidence you'd like to use as the basis for your feedback. Hit the Tag to Framework tab (or Tag on smaller screens) at the top to move to the next stage of the process.
To tag notes, files and/or snippets to your framework, just highlight the required section in the notepad, and then click the competency on the right-hand side that you'd like to connect it to:
- The highlighted color of the tagged evidence corresponds to the high-level competencies in your framework
- The number alongside the component will tell you how many pieces of evidence have been connected
- The trophy icon appearing to the right of a competency indicates that it is associated with one of your teacher's goals.
Pro-tip: Any evidence and feedback tagged to this 'goal' competency will roll up into the 'Evidence' section of your staff member's Goal when the form is shared them
To un-tag evidence from the framework:
- Click the red Remove Tags button.
- Select the evidence you want to remove a tag from.
- Click on the trash can icon next to the framework competency you wish to remove (if the evidence is tagged to multiple parts of the framework, then it can be removed from each framework competency separately as needed).
Was this article helpful?0 out of 0 found this helpful