Sync your calendar to Apple Calendar
You can sync your TeachBoost calendar with Apple Calendar right from your dashboard!
How to sync your calendar:
- From your Dashboard, locate the Export button beneath your TeachBoost calendar.
- This will take you to a pop-up window containing the URL to your TeachBoost calendar. Copy your unique calendar URL from this window.
- Open up Apple Calendar and click File > New Calendar Subscription.
- Paste in the URL and then hit Subscribe.
- From here, you can then customize the color of the calendar in iCal and how often you're notified about events. Make any changes you wish, then hit OK. Your TeachBoost Calendar should now be fully synced!
- All forms in TeachBoost are required to have a date -- as soon as they are created, these will appear on your dashboard calendar
- Only forms that are explicitly for or by you will be synced to an outside calendar to avoid clutter and confusion in your personal calendars (although you can toggle your in-app calendar to view all events at your school group)
- Syncing your TeachBoost calendar is a one-time-only operation — once you've synced your TeachBoost calendar to Apple Calendar, it will continue to update with future forms until the calendar is deleted
- Syncing your calendar only goes one way — any changes you may make to TeachBoost observations in Apple Calendar will not sync with your TeachBoost calendar
Was this article helpful?0 out of 0 found this helpful