FAQ: Why is some data missing from the Heatmap?
Is your Heatmap is missing one or two ratings? Or is showing blank?
The most common reasons that data in forms are not rolling up into the Heatmap are:
- In a form where the ratings are assigned but not yet marked 'Complete'. Until the form has been completed from the form summary page, any ratings will not yet be pulled into the Heatmap
- No ratings have yet been assigned to feedback. Evidence and feedback may be tagged to an area of your evaluation or coaching framework, but until a rating has been assigned, the Heatmap is unable to pull any quantitative data into the report
- If the entire Heatmap shows blank, the framework selected might be from the last school year
Here's what you'll need to do:
- Check that your forms have been marked 'complete' so that their ratings are flowing into all your reports
- Ensure that the framework selected is correct for the current school year
Still having issues?
Still not certain why ratings from a particular form or form type is not appearing? Uncertain why a framework is selected by default? Send us a support ticket with the details so we can investigate!
Was this article helpful?0 out of 0 found this helpful