Why are some data not included in my reports?
The most common reasons that data in forms are not rolling up into your reports are:
- The form in question is not yet marked 'Complete'. Until the form has been completed from the form summary page, any ratings will not yet be pulled into the reports
- No ratings have yet been assigned to feedback. Evidence and feedback may be tagged to an area of your evaluation or coaching framework, but until a rating has been assigned, the Heatmap is unable to pull any quantitative data into the report
- You need to adjust the report's framework to one more appropriate for the year/school/form type etc.
Here's what you can do
The first step here would be to identify a rating or data point that is not yet rolling up into the report. If you can see that the form where the rating originates is not yet complete, then marking it complete will enable the data to populate your reports.
Still uncertain why some data is not appearing?
If you are not seeing data in any reports that you are expecting, please don't hesitate to get in touch directly with a support request including the full details, including:
- The specific report that you are looking at
- A staff member or two whose ratings are not appearing
- And the form(/s) from where the ratings for that staff member are not appearing in the report
Including this information within your support ticket will streamline the troubleshooting process to help us get you a solution as quickly as possible!
Was this article helpful?0 out of 0 found this helpful