Summative evaluations allow you to compile and average observations and evaluations that you've done for your staff throughout the year. The summative evaluation tool on TeachBoost automatically pulls in data according to your administration's requirements, while also allowing for the manual input of additional data, like parent surveys or student data.
- Create a new summative report
- Complete and share a summative report
- Holistic Summatives
- FAQ: Why am I seeing 'No Profiles Found' when creating a summative?
- FAQ: How can I see which activities feed into the summative report?
- FAQ: How can I see the calculations that comprise the summative score?
- FAQ: Why does this Summative say the score has been changed?