You can sync your TeachBoost calendar with your Outlook Calendar right from your dashboard!
How to sync your calendar:
- From your Dashboard, locate the Export button beneath your TeachBoost calendar.
- This will take you to a pop-up window containing the URL to your TeachBoost calendar. Copy your unique calendar URL from this window.
- Open up Outlook and navigate to the Calendar view
- Click the Open Calendar button up top and select From Internet...
- Paste in the unique calendar URL from TeachBoost, then click OK, then Yes. Your TeachBoost Calendar should now be fully synced!
- All forms in TeachBoost are required to have a date -- as soon as they are created, these will appear on your dashboard calendar
- Only forms that are explicitly for or by you will be synced to an outside calendar to avoid clutter and confusion in your personal calendars (although you can toggle your in-app calendar to view all events at your school group)
- Syncing your TeachBoost calendar is a one-time-only operation — once you've synced your TeachBoost calendar to Outlook, it will continue to update with future forms until the calendar is deleted
- Syncing your calendar only goes one way — any changes you may make to TeachBoost observations in Outlook will not sync with your TeachBoost calendar
Was this article helpful?0 out of 0 found this helpful