If you have recorded a video of your practice for a self reflection, or for observation by your coach or admins, you can upload to TeachBoost from either your web browser, or—if you recorded it on your phone or mobile device—from your mobile browser:
- Open your browser and from your dashboard, head to My Videos from the left-hand navigation panel
- Click the + icon in the Select a Video box to locate your video file on your device
- Adjust the Title and Date Recorded for your video as required
- Select the staff members you'd like to receive an email notification in the People to Notify menu. When your video is ready, they will receive an email with a link to the site
- Click Upload to start the video upload process. You will see the video appear in the panel on the right, along with the title and date recorded you have entered
Note: If you are an administrator uploading a video file about another staff member, then you will also need to select Who is in this video?
If you need to start a form about this video, you can do this from the same page—even while the video is still processing! Head to this help doc to find out how.