This report illustrates the real-time performance across your school, with ratings against each area of your framework.
The Heatmap display of rated components can be switched via the More Options button up top:
- (Default) The average rating each teacher has earned for that component
- How many times that component has been rated for each teacher
- The last time that component has been rated for each teacher
Reading the color key
Cell color only represents the average rating for a framework component in each column, relative to the staff or school group on each row. A blank cell indicates that a rating has not yet been assigned.
The colors presented on this table correspond to the specific rating scale for your school or district. To access the rating scale and bounds for each rating/color, access the color legend by clicking the small inkdrop located in the top right of the Heatmap.
On the left hand side of the matrix are two columns (in addition to columns for each competency):
- Target — this column shows you which target this teacher has been assigned.
- Obs — this column shows you how the teacher is progressing against their target, as a fraction e.g.4/7 indicates that four out of the seven required forms have been created.
Identifying framework domains/competencies
If you hover your mouse over the framework indicators, the full text of that competency will be revealed to enable quick reference.
You can also choose to see more or less data about every competency for each domain by clicking on the + and - buttons along the top row - if you choose to see data at the domain level, scores will be averaged across competencies.