The Target Progress report shows you the requirements for each staff member and helps you see at-a-glance which teachers need additional observations and those who are on track.
To access this report from your dashboard click the Reports button in the left hand menu, then select the Target Progress option.
How does it work?
- The report defaults to showing all targets about all staff at the group. To narrow down your focus in on a particular target, use the dropdown menu in the top right corner.
- The column headings indicate the type of form, e.g. Formal Observation or Informal Observation. Each row will show the number of that type of form that have been completed / the number of forms needed.
- The colors will also help you out: if a cell is green, that means that all required forms of that type have been completed. If it's yellow, they've been started, but some are still in progress. A gray cell means that no forms of that type have been started.
- Click on any cell in the table to go straight to a filtered forms list. It makes it super easy to locate specific forms.
- If you notice that a staff member's target is incorrect, or that a staff member is missing from the list, it means you'll need to update or add a target for them. Click on the gray Staff Targets button at the top of the page to do this.
In the example above, Demo Teacher 1 has been observed extensively, but Demo Teacher 4 still needs one more formal and two more informals before the year is up.
If you work at a school, this report will list the users in that group who have a target set. If you work at a district, or network, it will display the groups in the network and aggregate the forms needed at each group.