Our different types of forms cater for distinct scenarios: most common are the structured Q&A-type forms and our Sketch tool for recording classroom observations.
- Troubleshoot Sketch issues
- FAQ: Who can see my low inference notes?
- FAQ: Why is my feedback evidence out of order?
- Format your Sketch notes
- Use teacher-student conversations
- Applying or pausing timestamps
- Insert images or files into your Sketch notes
- Tag your notes to the evaluation framework
- Edit feedback evidence in Sketch
- Comment banks and look-fors in Sketch
- Apply and edit ratings in Sketch
- Granular privacy settings in Sketch