SchoolStatus Customers: Your rosters in TeachBoost are directly synced from the SchoolStatus site and cannot be edited within TeachBoost. For adjustments to your staff, please reach out to your single point of contact (SPOC). Still got questions? Please contact TeachBoost Support and we'll be happy to help!
For a new member of staff who has not already got a TeachBoost account at your school or district, you can create them an account from your dashboard:
- Click Staff on the left-hand side to see every user who belongs to this group, along with their access level.
- Click the blue + Add Users button at the top of the page where you'll be prompted to start typing a user's name.
To add a brand new staff member simply click the yellow row labelled None of these: Let me add a new user! to create an account
- Enter their first/last names and email address (required). Staff ID and Title/Role are optional fields.
- Finally assign an Access Level to this staff member. This will default to 'Level 1', which corresponds to teacher-level access. For more detailed information on administrative levels 2-4 can do see our help doc on access levels.
- Clicking Save will add this staff member to your team!
Note: There is a slightly different process to adding a staff member who already has an account in TeachBoost (either from a previous school year, or if they're moving from another school in your district) To find out more about this, head to this help doc!