Add a staff member who already has an account
SchoolStatus Customers: Your rosters in TeachBoost are directly synced from the SchoolStatus site and cannot be edited within TeachBoost. For adjustments to your staff, please reach out to your single point of contact (SPOC). Still got questions? Please contact TeachBoost Support and we'll be happy to help!
If you need to add a staff member into your roster who you know already has an account, (either from a previous school year, or if they're moving from another school in your district) from your dashboard you should:
- Click Staff on the left-hand side to see every user who belongs to this group, along with their access level.
- Click the blue + Add Users button at the top of the page to open a new window where you'll be prompted to start typing a user's name.
- Start typing in your staff member's name: staff already registered by your school or district will appear listed as you type in their name, and you can select any of these to add them into your roster.
- Note: It's really important here to verify that this is the correct staff account by cross-checking their listed email address, otherwise you might add the wrong staff member's to your roster. If you're in any doubt about selecting a staff member here, please reach out to your district administrator or contact TeachBoost Support
- If you find the person you're looking for, simply click their name and a row with their details will populate below the search results.
- Finally adjust this staff member's Access Level, if required. This will default to 'Level 1', which corresponds to teacher-level access. For more detailed information on administrative levels 2-4 can do see our help doc on access levels.
- Clicking Save will add this staff member to your team!
Was this article helpful?0 out of 0 found this helpful