For a new member of staff who has not already got a TeachBoost account at your school or district, you can create them an account from your dashboard:
- Click Staff on the left-hand side to see every user who belongs to this group, along with their access level.
- Click the blue + Add Users button at the top of the page where you'll be prompted to start typing a user's name.
To add a brand new staff member simply click the yellow row labelled None of these: Let me add a new user! to create an account
- Enter their first/last names and email address (required). Staff ID and Title/Role are optional fields.
- Finally assign an Access Level to this staff member. This will default to 'Level 1', which corresponds to teacher-level access. For more detailed information on administrative levels 2-4 can do see our help doc on access levels.
- Clicking Save will add this staff member to your team!
Note: There is a slightly different process to adding a staff member who already has an account in TeachBoost (either from a previous school year, or if they're moving from another school in your district) To find out more about this, head to this help doc!