We're sorry you're having trouble logging in!
What this means
If you're receiving an Err#4, your school or organization uses a special method called LDAP to log in to TeachBoost. Here are some things to keep in mind about your LDAP login method:
- You do not have a separate password for TeachBoost, and it also means that resetting your TeachBoost password won't solve this one.
- When you log in, you need to use your school email address and the password you use to access your school email.
- We send those details to your organization's servers to check they are correct:
- If they're correct, that'll get you logged in.
- If these details are incorrect, you'll be unable to log in to TeachBoost.
Here's what you'll need to do:
If you're already trying to log in with the same email and password combination as your school account then you'll need to:
- Get in touch with your IT team to reset and confirm your password.
- Once you've done that, verify that this password is working to access other services, including your Organization email.
- If this is all working OK, then try those credentials with TeachBoost!